Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Now all you insane bloggers... aren't you happy... we finally did something to our blog!!! It's amazing that all I had to do was click a button to add some pictures this whole time and i never knew. We'll do our best to keep this up a little better... thanks for the pep talk during the fam reunion Brenna... you might have just created another blogaholic... we'll see though!

Oh, and any of you bloggers that are our buddies need to help me figure out how to add you on our stuff so i can keep up with you!!??!! Anyone?? I know someone has to like us... come on!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Hey! Don't forget I bore my testimony to you about blogging also! Ü Ü Ü

Now post some pics from the family reunion because I mostly videotaped and don't have any camera shots!

Novak Nonsense said...

Hahaha, that's true, you did! We'll get on that

jamie said...

WTG i'm impressed, let me know if you need any "blog" help its about the only computer thing i CAN do! :)